• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trade semi built 98 xj (houston area)

mgonos

NAXJA Forum User
98 xj 4door, forest green, tan interior, 4.0, runs strong, 190k miles, auto, 231 w/sye, 8.8 limited slip rear axle w/ disk brakes, hp30 front axle, 4.10 gears, 4.5" lift, 32" bfg a/t tires (60-70% tread), alloy wheels, bushwacker flares, heavy duty rock sliders, wj front seats, no back seat (custom built storage enclosure- still needs to be carpeted), new windshield, a/c blows cold, just drove it from denver without a problem...

I will try to get some pics soon, shoot me a PM if your intrested. I'm looking for a more stock suv... don't wheel much anymore, but find myself driving a lot of miles, and niether the dogs or the wife like getting up into a lifted vehicle. Was thinking an x-terra, wj grand cherokee, something like that...

best bet is to shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks

got some brand new tires on it (tread started seperating on the bfg)... This is a great jeep, a great toy, and could be yours with the right offer :)

Back