• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winch rope, shocks and glass.

bwfdrums

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I think it's a 100' of steel winch rope, it has 3 minor kinks and could use a new hook clip. $30

Rubicon express front post style shocks for 4.5-6.5" of lift used. Still compress and uncompress. $40

Rear driver side 2 door glass with weather stripping. $10

Take $5 off each item if you are a member.
ene2y7av.jpg
humapu7u.jpg

Also $10 to anyone for laptop holder, Dan Wheeler has first dibs. This is also included in sale.

Steering box brace $10
Hawse fairlead with 2 bolts $40
3y2avyta.jpg
ju3y4ybu.jpg

I'll take the steering box brace. I'll be in camp sometime the afternoon of the 2nd.

Thanks!!!

I won't be in camp until the 4th. So anytime after is cool.

put whatever is spoken for in a box, then put your box in my box.

Jennie's junk should probably get some new winch cable, and I'm far too cheap to buy synthetic.

We'll discuss.

I'll take the winch cable if Nate doesn't. I finally got my winch working and spooled it out, my cable is kinked pretty bad in a few places.

Ok I'll have Nate take a look at it. If he doesn't want it. I'll bring it.

I'll take the steering box brace. I'll be in camp sometime the afternoon of the 2nd.

Thanks!!!

Were you really wanting this still? My other way of bracing is not gonna work. I may be able to still use it.

Thanks!!!

Just kidding. Haha it still won't work for me. I'll just run without one and hope for the best.

Were you really wanting this still? My other way of bracing is not gonna work. I may be able to still use it.
Yeah, I definitely need a brace. I do really want it.

Just kidding. Haha it still won't work for me. I'll just run without one and hope for the best.
If you figure out that the one can work on your rig, by all means don't sell it to me.

I have the same steering box brace for sale if someone needs another one.
If the one I dibbed doesn't end up being available, I'd take yours for the same terms.

Yeah, I definitely need a brace. I do really want it.

If you figure out that the one can work on your rig, by all means don't sell it to me.

If the one I dibbed doesn't end up being available, I'd take yours for the same terms.

It's yours I cut out so much frame and crossmember it will no longer work for me.

Do you know what sized hardware I need to install that when you get to camp?

I want to say that it came with some 3/8" bolts. I don't think I have hardware with mine either. I can look when I get home.

I do remember it was a pain in the ass to drill the holes necessary to install the thing. You'll need a drill and a a drill bit.

Back