• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

COFest Pictures

zith

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Unfortunately I could only pull off joining for the weekend, but I had a good time at the dinner/raffle and running Chinaman's Saturday.

For not really having any time to do anything but check fluids and fill it with gas, my Jeep performed great on the trail, and aside from the one rig with the axle shaft and brake issues (hope you made it home safely) it was a smooth day.

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but here are a few. Click for larger version:

More available here: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee147/bjr7178/07-28-12 ColoradoFest/

Fred, Led or anyone with authority - What should I do with the pictures of our raffle winners? I can host them and post 'em here, zip them up and email them to someone?

Personal use? Absolutely! If it goes beyond personal use I better get a cut of the profits. :)

Photobucket did a little image re-sizing when I uploaded them, but they're still fairly high resolution. If you need better than whats there we can work out something for you to get the full sized image. Also, I didn't quite upload ALL of the pictures, so there are a few others available if you want them too.

Back