• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'98 Leftovers

94xjsport94

NAXJA Forum User
As most of you know several of these items will work with 97-01 XJ's, but they all came from my faithful little 98.

Airbags - $20 for both
Center console, light gray, no lid - 1 cold beer
Gas tank with pump - $40
Engine harness, no ECU - $20
Blower motor and harness, no BMR - $10
Intake manifold with throttle body and sensors - $40
I also have about 12 door shims if anyone wants some or all, free.

Might have some other stuff off of it, but i believe that is it.

I have some very random interior pieces off of my 94 i dont expect i will be putting back on. Mostly headliner trim pieces and a good tan headliner.

Looking for some H2 wheels or D60 35 spline side gears, i have cash to add to a deal if you have some. Please take these things. My parents dont think it is cool to have a junkyard in the garage like I do.

I could use a spare pump for the Green jeep. Have no use atm for a tank. ;)

Fore Wheeler, I'm going to measure for those shocks this week and let you know.

Anyone interested in a FM40 muffler? 2.25 center in and 2.25 offset out. Lots of scrapes on it. $10 OBO or a beer.

I will take the fm40. Be nice to put on the v8 zj

gu8e5yzy.jpg

Loaded in my truck along with the gas tank and pump still together. Muffler still has a little bit of the exhaust pipe inside the muffler where I cut it off after the welds. I don't have time to trim it down lol. Also tossed in my 97+ light gray center console someone can have. It's in my way and someone can out it to good use before I throw it away or break it. And floor mats for Andy.

Back