• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

time to clean up

91Woody

NAXJA Forum User
I have a few things to get rid of, I replaced them with newer and they are now taking up space in my garage:

1 stock "header" or exhaust manifold... it was the motor tapping not an exhaust leak ....Either way I replaced it with a stainless unit while I had it off. Great if you're selling one of your Jeeps and don't want to give up your aftermarket. Offer me whatever it's worth to you.

2 rear leafs that clear 31's, they netted me about 2.5" of lift. don't know the brand, but I think I can dig up some pics of my Jeep when I had the 31's on with these springs. best offer... probably not a good item to try and ship.

NIB adjustable Rough Country UCA's, just decided not to do them among my other projects. $125

I have a 31" BFG A/T for use as a spare... free if you pick it up in Manchester.

I may be parting with my 5 spoke factory Jeep aluminum wheels if there is any interest in them, they are currently wrapped in 31" Definity M/T's, one tire has uneven wear from bad alignment or ball joint, but all are still serviceable without plugs. One is very good tread, the other three are maybe 50-60 percent tread. They did well in snow, I did paper deliveries last winter in the early AM and never had issues with them.

I am looking for a couple things, maybe you have them and we can work out a deal ( I can't put up too much cash). I'm looking for an aftermarket front bumper with tow points, a set of decent fog lights, prefer round in the neighborhood of 5" to match my driving lights, gas tank skid, belly skid and a 242 TC skid.

I drive from Manchester NH to Lexington MA 5 days a week so meeting is a possibility as long as I'm working that day, but I have wierd hours.

Correction, the free 31 is a Continental, similar to BFG AT and Grabber A/T by General.

BTT

sale pending on UCA's

UCA's sold!

Back