• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April 9th or 10th

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know this is the same time as Rockfest but I can't leave the Tucson area just in case she pops. My dad and my father in law are going to be in town and they both asked if I could take them out on the trails. Anybody down in Tucson want to hit up either Chiva or Chimney for a quick run either of these days? Let me know, I'll be going out either way but I would prefer to have at least another rig with me.

Re: March 26th or 27th

I will be traveling out of town for work that weekend but I was thinking of taking my OLD XJ up to either 3 feathers or chimney with her proud new owner to stretch her legs a bit and get him started.
Wanna go?

Prolly Sunday but I will let you know later in the week. I have to see what day he has his daughter. I don't think I will be taking the buggy, since he don't have a trailer yet and the jeep is not registered.

I'm a definite maybe. My friend from Iowa will be in town that weekend (hes looking for a rust free ride to take back home with him) wouldn't mind taking him out and showing him some AZ trails.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Dude u are awsome man thanks so very much, if ya want ill pm you my phone number or whatnot so we can get in touch

Talked to the wife and she is up for it along with my friend from Iowa. Will see you there on Saturday!

Aaron

Back