• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale in NC: extremely clean 2002 subaru impreza wrx

hxcjohnny

NAXJA Forum User
I am torn doing this, but up for sale is my 02 WRX. I absolutely love this car and it has treated me very well for the three years I have owned it, but I'm needing something a little bigger, and something with a little more ground clearance(Jeep). I like to camp and mountain bike, so a small, lowered car isn't that practical for me. It has 102k miles on it currently, and will go up a little, as it's my only transportation right now. It's platinum silver metallic, and is in very good shape. I actually just claybar and waxed it about two weeks ago now. I bought the car completely stock and have done all the work on the car myself(except for the protune), so i know the condition of the car. Periodically I send my used oil off for a used oil analysis in order to keep an eye on the health of my motor. I run Castrol Syntec 5w40 during the winter and 10w40 during the summer per my tuner's suggestion. The car has a few tasteful mods that add to the fun and driveability of the car. It has SPT(Subaru performance tuning) springs on it. They are sold by subaru and lower the car about 1.5 inches or so. they're designed to be used with the factory struts and they ride quite well. They lower it just enough to help get rid of some excess body roll. It also gives it a slightly more aggressive stance. Power-wise, the only mods done to the car are a turbo back exhaust(stromung divorced wastegate downpipe, and Apexi worldsport 2 catback), a GM boost control solenoid, and a protune. The GM boost control solenoid holds boost better than the factory bcs and helps the car run more smoothly with the tune. The car was tuned by Todd at MotionLab in charlotte, NC. Todd's one of the best subaru tuners in the area, and does excellent work. The tune makes the car significantly more responsive and a good bit quicker. the biggest thing with the tune is the driveability. With the tune, you dont have that huge lag that these cars have from the factory. Its all around just a lot more fun and easy to drive. The interior of the car is in very good shape. I am very picky and keep my car clean. It gets vacuumed and armor-all'd weekly. It has the factory cloth WRX embroidered floor mats as well as the rubber all-season subaru floor mats. I installed a Pioneer avh-p4000dvd double din head unit. It plays DVD and has an ipod cable installed, so you can listen to music and watch video straight from an ipod. It's all accessible on the screen of the stereo. The front speakers have been replaced with 6.5'' Infinity reference coaxial speakers. The car has the factory subwoofer, as well as the factory short shifter and boost guage installed. The car also has 22% or so tint on it. I love the tint during the summer. It makes the car so much cooler in the summer. This is a very fun and reliable car, and I really do hate to sell it, as i know i'll miss it a lot, but i need a jeep. If you have any questions feel free to email me or call me at 704-657-7553. Price is 9500 OBO.

4532168447_324fb2357a_o.jpg

4532162469_7cbde7d22b_o.jpg

4532162245_a7e4c01f7d_o.jpg

4532795842_97cd22b0ab_o.jpg

4532802246_e197185dbb_o.jpg

4532801414_d93c109fc4_o.jpg

4532167697_ff37977135_o.jpg

Nice car! If I had the money and felt like visiting NC, I just might buy it.

Back