• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Space in my camping spot for SCF

Boudroux

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I was originally going to tow up a pop up trailer but found yesterday the cables to lift are broken so I will now be tenting it.

Evening Star loop, site 65. Without the popup there should be room for a second jeep and tent.

The spot is reserved from Thurs with a Saturday checkout, unfortunately I have a wedding to be at Saturday afternoon. It will be me and my two young boys. If someone is wanting to go but didn't get a spot hit me up we should be able to squeeze you in.

I was originally going to tow up a pop up trailer but found yesterday the cables to lift are broken so I will now be tenting it.

Evening Star loop, site 65. Without the popup there should be room for a second jeep and tent.

The spot is reserved from Thurs with a Saturday checkout, unfortunately I have a wedding to be at Saturday afternoon. It will be me and my two young boys. If someone is wanting to go but didn't get a spot hit me up we should be able to squeeze you in.

I'm looking for a spot to park for the day/maybe early evening on Saturday. Its just me and my girl coming up in my xj looking to meet everyone for the first time.

Back