• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2019

JTProuhet

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So I know most of yall are in Moab having a blast and I'm jealous. But I'm trying to think ahead of next year plans. Just trying to get an idea of what weekend winterfest 2019 may be. Mar 1-2? Mar 8-9? Mar 15-16?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We will be starting planning here soon for winterfest. I would say we are gonna shoot for one of the first 2 weekend's in March. Please stay tuned as we get back from moab and start winterfest planning we will let everybody know as soon as we get it locked down which dates we are going with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks! I figured it was too early to tell, just wanted see if there was any idea when it may be. Was trying to try planning on making it to the 100 acre woods rally the 3rd weekend. Thanks for the reply @jeepguy91
We will be starting planning here soon for winterfest. I would say we are gonna shoot for one of the first 2 weekend's in March. Please stay tuned as we get back from moab and start winterfest planning we will let everybody know as soon as we get it locked down which dates we are going with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We should have a date in a few weeks. This year we ran into an issue with a group that rented the entire place out the weekend we normally have Winterfest. So, this year before we announce a date, we will confirm with the Badlands.

mac 'glad to see early talk on it' gyvr

Back