• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Trail Leaders!

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We're in need of some trail leaders for the scheduled runs. If your semi familiar with the area, or good with a GPS/map please consider leading a run. Take a look at the schedule and see what runs might interest you. Previous trail leading experience is a plus.

Thursday 6/23:

1. Night Run 1600: Kaner Flats, return on main road at Lilly Pond.

Friday 6/24:

1. Easy Run 1000: Bald Mountain CJR's Hideout, Funny Rocks/Moon Rocks, Summit, Milk Lake, 1708
  2. Hard Run 0900: Kaner Flats, Lilly Pond, 1708 Milk Lake, Summit, Funny Rocks/Moon Rocks, 1708
  3. RADesigns Products Epic Run 0800 (XJourney): Kaner Flats, Shoestring, Tripod Flats, Buck Meadows, Quartz Mt, Wells Meadow, Manastash Ridge, String, Tipover, Upper Woodpecker, Lower Woodpecker, 1708
  4. Night Run 2000: Ravens Roost
Saturday 6/25:

1. Easy Run 1000 (TORX): 1708, Milk Lake, Summit, Funny Rocks/Moon Rocks
  2. Moderate Run 0900 (XJourney): 1600, 1605, Clover Springs, Mud Springs, Little Bald Mt, 1600, 1706
  3. Hard Run I 0830 (redrider2911): Kaner Flats, Manastash Ridge, String, Tipover, Tripod Flats, Summit, Funny/Moon Rocks, 1708
  4. Hard Run II 0900 (98CherokeeSport): 1708, Lilly Pond, Kaner Flats, Manastash Ridge, String, Tipover, Tripod Flats, Summit, Funny Rocks / Moon Rocks, 1708
Sunday 6/26:

1. Easy Run 1100: Ravens Roost
A decent map of the trails can be found HERE. We use the bottom three pages on the west side.

Also, you can find trail directions and summaries HERE.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

No trail leaders, no runs!

Last edited:
I would like to lead Saturday's Moderate run. And I sure I can point out the right direction on the Epic run, just make sure I am a couple jeeps back. ;)

I might be up for leading a "hard" run on saturday. Been there many many times and I have a good map.

Also wanting to lead a hard run on saturday.

I can do one if you really need, but I couldn't even find my way to the road for gas from the moon rocks. But I didnt have a map then

Thanks guys!

Also, the schedule isn't set in stone. If you would like to modify a run a bit, feel free. Just run it by me first, so I at least am aware of the changes.

We may only need one Hard Run on Saturday. Especially if Hans is going to take a group to the south side, and I will likely lead the Easy run again. That gives us three runs for people to choose from. Kris I put you down for the first run, and if it's needed Branden can lead the second. If it's not, then Branden can help lead/navigate on the first one.

We do need some leaders for Friday though, minus the Epic Run.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I'm going on the hard run either way so doesn't matter if I'm leading or not. I will be there for the friday night run. Could possibly lead that if needed. Dustin shoot me a text if you need anything 253 334 5163

Still need someone or some people to lead a run for Friday. Ideally, I'd like to see a run go up to the rocks, but I'm not sure how much snow there will be along the route. If anyone is interested let me know. I'll get you a route (read: Have Hans make you a route).

Well I won't be there til friday afternoon so count me out for that one

Back