• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday night Pot-Luck Dinner!!!

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
We're doing it again this year!

Who's attendign and who's bringing what?

ummm, chips?
I used all the fish at the rockport gig, but I may have some ribs left.

I have a 2 trips worth of lake erie smallmouth and walleye. I'll see what the wife wants to keep and bring the rest. Should be able to run the electric fryer out there, yes?

RedHeep said:
I have a 2 trips worth of lake erie smallmouth and walleye. I'll see what the wife wants to keep and bring the rest. Should be able to run the electric fryer out there, yes?

I have a hand crank generator that'll do the trick. That'll keep Nate busy and out of our hair........

:D

Hale

Haleyes said:
I have a hand crank generator that'll do the trick. That'll keep Nate busy and out of our hair........

:D

Hale
insert illegal flipoff smiley

Ah I was wandering if this was happening. Not sure what I'll bring something tasty though. Maybe some famous (in Lima, OH) "Kewupie Pies".

I think I may bring the crock pot and whip up some Rotel Dip Mmmmmm......
I'll even bring some tortilla chips!

;)

Hale

We are bringing BBQ and guacamole with chips.
We will bring the buns too.

We will have plug in spaces available on the motorhome, but if someone throws something inside to be cooked it will be thrown back out.

If anyone has any 8 foot tables that would be great, we are bringing one.

I think I'll bring brownies. If I can get them there without eating them all on the trip out.

bshaw said:
I'll be attending, and will have venison steaks or some kind of dish with venison in it (maybe dip). Have plenty of tenderlion if there's enough interest in it for me to bring, like last year??

:cheers:

Ill try and bring some chips or something... but yea im not sure what time i will be able to get there and all... Oh yea.. and what do i plug into mapquest to find this place??

Back