• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meow...........

Unfortunately there is no "kit". This is a factory option for the Hellcat for 2017/18. Those flares are indeed a separate part, but the fenders and quarters are different with mounting flanges and wider openings. The flares aren't simple add ons. The chin spoiler/splitter is drastically different and wider as well.

If it were available when I got my HC I might have gone that route given the absolute NEED for more tire under these cars. The look initially wasn't my thing but it's grown on me. The fact that the Demon got the flares to me - is ridiculous. Dodge should have modified the car to get mini-tubbed in the back rather than flares. The front of a Demon with the drag skinnies mounted up looks stupid with the front flare and wide chin spoiler. The Demon will not make good use of the front flares as it got smaller brakes and sway bars than even the Scat Pack and SRT8 cars.... it's not intended for road course.

So the only way I could get flares would be to trade mine in on one. The flares certainly aren't worth the $20K depreciation...... lol.

Assembly line photo prior to flare installation on a wide body:

17793115_10154236731272046_1011462777_n-650x347.jpg

I imagine a company will come out with aftermarket flares that will be similar and look like these pre-production flares (with mounting screws visible):

Possible-2018-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-Demon-prototype-01.jpg

The ones made by the famous "Liberty Walk" company are already available for BIG money but they're more function over form and look like absolute dog's ass in my opinion:

Q1NEU1ghERgJERIRGRdLHhMQ.jpg

Last edited:
Was heading to work the other morning, just managed to get around the retread that took 3 miles to pass a semi, and was doing about 85 as was the rest of the now far ahead traffic, when I saw headlights rapidly approaching from the rear. As he passed in the far right lane I could see it was a Challenger, and when I almost caught up to him at the next traffic clump, I was able to make out the license plate - "Fastcat". Then he got through that clump and made 85 look like standing still.

Yep.......LOTS of fun! :D

Back