• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ lift, tire/wheels

fattypackard

NAXJA Forum User
decided to go back to stock and focus on my CJ.

Rough Country 6" short arm lift (coils, leafs, shocks, steering components) - $300 plus your stock suspension

brand new 33" BFG all terrains (95% tread, lifetime warranty and rotation and balancing, i have all paperwork) on black Rock Crawler rims - $800 total or 650 plus your stock wheels/tires.

a red set of 97+ Half doors (4), fairly beat up but functional - $200

(all items remain on vehicle until i have buyers for everything)

Last edited:
Man, would love those half doors... I have a red 99, would you want my existing doors in trade?

I'm in greensboro too btw

^^ i dont really have room for a whole set of doors right now and i am moving soon...i'll think about it though. why not just make half doors out of the ones youre willing to get rid of?

^ sent PM back

Weill I figured since you were wanting stock shit back that these were your only set of doors and needed a set of stockers but it does not seem to be the case, nvm then.

lift is sold.

tires back for sale because buyer for tires backed out.

800 bucks for 4 33" BFG a/ts on blac rock crawler rims and 1 32" goodyear mtr on blac rock crawler rims. all ohave LESS than 2K miles!

Back