• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP, Need best TJ forum

Red97XJ

NAXJA Forum User
OK, I have used this site like you have no idea in building my XJ (of course never done). My buddy has had his 97 TJ for about 5 years, and its ALL stock. He has finally said were going to build it up. Starting with F/R bumpers, winch, rock rails, skidz, disco's, etc. and someday a lift.

Hoping you all could shine some light on what you think is the "BEST" wrangler forum/website so I can direct him there and I can help spend his money!

IMHO there isn't one! Sorry. All the ones I have seen suck! But then again that isn't too many.

pirate will eat you and your friend alive. i think the guys at JU will be more than adequate for his needs

i still havent recieved my login password for jeepforum.com. and its been over 2 months. not what i want in a forum... JU definitely. Pirate way, way down the road. or get an XJ and stay right here!

Back