• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE parts!!!! parts jeep leaving friday (please dont delete!)

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
i have a jeep going to pnp with some stuff left on it
i have a bunch of parts that are going in the jeep to pnp friday morning if no one picks them up! the karma thread might not get checked enough by friday.
i have limited room living downtown with a one car garage x2 with 5 vehicles at our place, 3 being mine. so parts gotta go.

free steering column
free dash type parts
free hoods(2)
free fenders
free rear hatch with no glass(gotta pull it from the jeep)
free overflow bottle 91+
torque converter
free back seat
free leather front seats(driver is kinda tore up)
free ABS system(needs to be pulled)
coolant hoses in good shape
i got alot of random stuff going in this jeep too
come over and grab free stuff

this thread can be deleted friday afternoon since the jeep is going to pnp friday morning

ill be home after 700pm
i say come grab stuff. tons of stuff lying around. i need space or its going to the junkyard with the jeep!!!

do you have transmission cooling lines on it still? if so can someone that is going to get some stuff pull them for me. i will be in sac tomorrow afternoon but cant make it tonight.

the trany lines are on the tranny. im keeping them for now since im going to rebvuild the tranny ...

mike what do you need off it?
if i can ill pull it
im strapped for time these days

i was going to check out the coolant hoses, but i won't be able to get there untill next week as i'll be in tahoe all weekend. i was going to buy the rusty's intake tube if you still had it. btw your diff cover took a beating on the con last weekend, its no longer tubular but its still holding up strong.

wow. im glad you still have your dana 30 ring gear!
also, ill hold the hoses for you, they are yours.
i have more stuff guys just ask.
ill try to post up pics

why are you suprised i still have my d30 ring gear? These things can take a beating open on only 35's. When you lock em thats when you get in trouble. Seansxj went through a shaft... i just gave it a beating and it asked for more. I'm a aggressive driver and i don't like being gentle...no fun in that. oh and i finally bent up the currie steering, still drives fine. i love this steering.

that shaft i broke had a ujoint that was likely oem hahaha! i had the good one ready! im also not nice to my front 30, i should have broke a few times. im looking forward to gettin some chromos.
35432_1229107347540_1824794664_439425_3195001_n.jpg

i have the motor sitting in my side room. its my new spare.
as for the front driveline im keeping that guy as well

that shaft i broke had a ujoint that was likely oem hahaha! i had the good one ready! im also not nice to my front 30, i should have broke a few times. im looking forward to gettin some chromos.
35432_1229107347540_1824794664_439425_3195001_n.jpg

yeah youz be gettin it too son.

thanks for holding the radiator hoses for me jon

yes i iz be!!

blunts and gold battery connections fashizel!

hey we can delete this thread. pnp will be taking the jeep away in 30 mins

so pnp messup big time and never showed up today. there are two dana 30s out there and a bunch of back seats, front seats, a hood, and a hatch. if you take the rear hatch you have to take the axles, seats, and whatever is left since its holding it all in....

Back