• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2021 - Who's going to step up? Elections

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
NWC, it's time to think about next year, and the future of the Northwest Chapter.

Current chapter BOD term ends at the end of the year. I personally am not interested in running again, or holding a position just to be a place holder. I'd like to see new blood step up, and take over. Positions up for grabs are President, VP, and Sec/Treas.

If there is no interest in filling the chapter BOD positions, it'll be time to turn the lights off for this forum. We have some money in the piggy bank for an event if the new BOD wants to organize something, or we'll put up a poll on donation cause.

Lets use this as a nomination, and discussion thread. Its very easy to come on here, and comment how dead it is, but are you willing to step up to try and change that?

Nominations can be posted in this thread, and will go for two weeks.

Come on NWC members!:wantyou:

I hope this chapter doesn't close. There are 30 of you guys (excluding TORX), please volunteer.

I also am letting go this coming year. Life has taken a few turns and I currently call the great state of Texas, home.

I hope someone steps up. This is such an amazing platform to meet new people interested in the same passion of Jeeping we all share. The Northwest has so much to offer and I hope to make a future run with this chapter someday! My Jeep still resides in Gresham. Who knows?

I hope we can keep the chapter alive. I don't think were close to being dead just yet.

I don't feel like I'm capable to serve in an elected position and be effective in growing the chapter. If no one steps up, I will volunteer to serve but my role would be keeping things alive until a someone charismatic comes along like and takes over. I still believe in the value of a forum and the vast knowledge of its members and contents.

I am interested in helping out in any way to keep this chapter going, and to prop it back up. Yes, I'm new to this chapter, but not to NAXJA, and in the past have wanted to be more involved in this community/organization.

Just let me know!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I'm moving up to WA in Jan. Glad that there are some people apart of the club.

I would be down. I would like to revamp it.

I am good with any position. Even over opinionated resident. I raised 3 kids in the NWC.. we still sit around during holidays talking about the good times. Most of the guys I used to wheel with have moved on or Growed up.. like Dustin.

I am looking forward either way of meeting more of the new members. This last summer was the first time I had been out to TSF in ages.. Oh how I missed it.. and evans creek and.. damn if there aren't new places.

Last edited:
So...

Mopar for President, Greenz for VP!

Can I get someone to second Greenz for VP?

We still need sec/treas position filled. I will try to reach out to Ruger81 (current sec/treas), and see if he wants to run again. Also, open to other volunteers as well.

Thank you to those who have posted up their support for the NWC.

So...

Mopar for President, Greenz for VP!

Can I get someone to second Greenz for VP?

We still need sec/treas position filled. I will try to reach out to Ruger81 (current sec/treas), and see if he wants to run again. Also, open to other volunteers as well.

Thank you to those who have posted up their support for the NWC.

I second Greenz for VP! If I'm allowed to vote.

I'll help , if it keeps naxja /chapter alive.

I'm not sure where these elections are at - but I need to remove myself from the running for any positions as I have put up the Xj for trade/sale.

Certain things did not end up happening, and other unplanned events have that have made it necessary for me to get a vehicle that is more economical (Only have one parking space at the moment). I plan on getting back into an XJ once I can, probably in 6 months to a year. Sorry for the bad news

Ok so I had to dig way down the password jungle but I finally remembered my password to this ol trusty forum. I’m currently the treasurer ( I think hahahha) and wouldn’t care if I had to remain so. I still have the crusty rusty. Might actually snow wheel it this year.

Understandable, Mopar. Thanks for willing to step up, hope to see you back in the XJ game soon.

I nominate Dave, GlueNTape, for President.

I nominate the Chad, Ruger81, for treasurer.

Can I get a second for these nominations?

I can't help just yet as I'm 3000 miles away but we will be in the area in a few months and I hope to be able to host a meet n greet of some sort shortly after arriving. We'll be about 1 hour south of tahuya.

Back