• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

If it doesn't die, I'd like to know the brand. I have yet to find a toy that Sarge doesn't turn into pea sized pieces within a day or two.

Hasn't died yet!

In fact, no signs of giving up the ghost at all.

I took of pic of Varmint #4 with it yesterday:

VarmintNo4AndHisBall6OPT.gif

Ruff Dawg

Packaging calls it "Indestructible Retrieving Toy! Ball XL" Also notes that it floats.

"100% manufactured in the USA exclusively for Ruff Dawg by Jefferson Rubber Works Inc. Worcester, MA 01603"

Amazon Linky

Note they come in different sizes. You want the 3.5" "For dogs 40lbs and up" (WTH are they talking about? Dogs start at 40 lbs. Less than that and you have a barking cat. But I digress...)

And I still insist I am too young to be in it. But Varmint #4 probably qualifies.

Ruff Dawg

Packaging calls it "Indestructible Retrieving Toy! Ball XL" Also notes that it floats.

"100% manufactured in the USA exclusively for Ruff Dawg by Jefferson Rubber Works Inc. Worcester, MA 01603"

Amazon Linky

Note they come in different sizes. You want the 3.5" "For dogs 40lbs and up" (WTH are they talking about? Dogs start at 40 lbs. Less than that and you have a barking cat. But I digress...)

And I still insist I am too young to be in it. But Varmint #4 probably qualifies.

Odd...I was born with two of them.

:shocked:

A variation on Balls of Steel?

David Bricker / SYR

A variation on Balls of Steel?

David Bricker / SYR

Exactly. The downside is that they bounce if I sit down to fast. Upside is that they don't rust.

Rust free and still in it!

This is why i live in no man land. Being old i get my food delivered by you punk ass kids.LOL

spray down the boxes of food wear my gloves an i am good to go

This is why i am still in it

Don't be coughing in this thread. You know how vulnerable these old people are.

David Bricker / SYR

Not in it... just check'n in on those of you who ARE... :looney:

Stay safe...
Curt

Back