• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'01 Sport seats

pm'd mr Andy... that deleted my number after CAOS's event.. i see how you are!

pm'd mr Andy... that deleted my number after CAOS's event.. i see how you are!

Actually that might be Mr. Andy that never put you into his phone..... I think I just got it off an email from my phone, but it's not ON the phone... :viking:

i think i deleted yours since you never invited me over to fix the honda pilot..

i think i deleted yours since you never invited me over to fix the honda pilot..

When you pick them up, you can put a new front driveshaft on it if you want.... If you bring the driveshaft.

with the CAOS connection im sure someone has a front ds for ya. plus you dont need one if all you re driving is street

with the CAOS connection im sure someone has a front ds for ya. plus you dont need one if all you re driving is street

gotta drive the street to get to the trail...:viking:

I was... my 96 is broken in my DD. But I needed grey.

Hey, you need any other parts? I've got a stock rear bumper, some old shocks, stock 231 output shaft and tailhousing...maybe more. I'd me happy to leave it all in YOUR garage....

picked up all kinds of stuff from the house of Andy..
i made up like a bandit! now it got a six seater Truck but only enough room for 3

picked up all kinds of stuff from the house of Andy..
i made up like a bandit! now it got a six seater Truck but only enough room for 3

Thanks man! We'll have to do that again.

when you get the new PC i ll come over and we ll build lego jeeps offroading in lego land!

Back