• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Almost done for NAC Fest

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
Got the locker and gears done today, need to get the bearings pressed on the new Alloy USA axle shafts, got the t-case skid done, sun roof done, rock lights done, brakes need to get done, fluid's changed in the rad. trans and oil. Plus pack up parts, camping gear. Looks like a fun two weeks. Hope everyone else is ready. Juice :repair:

Good deal. Yeah, I'm getting there. I have all the parts for installing the York compressor. I just have to re=locate the battery and wire/plumb it up. I guess now I'll have to carry my air tools too. I just have motor mounts to do and I'll be done. Went down to a buddys shop last week and chopped off my lower front shock mounts and welded new ones on. Don't have to worry about ripping those off now.

What are you running Paul? Gonna come out and play on some HC trails?

A.

Andy in Pa. said:
Good deal. Yeah, I'm getting there. I have all the parts for installing the York compressor.

A.

Good deal now i know that we have air in our group. Hey buddy :wave:

Pete

Andy,

I put in a D44 with Chromo Shafts, EZ locker (ARB was to much right now), Cherokee Nation T-case skid, Aussie Locker up front, Longer rear shocks, and a new seal for the sun roof. She's about ready to roll. I'm up for anything. Juice

I have always had air, but now I'll have 8 SCFM of air!! I'll be able to run air tools. Which may be a good thing if I am hanging around with Pete and Joe all weekend!!!

Good deal Paul. We'll have to figure out what the HC gents (and yes, I DO use that term loosely) want to run. I may be just spotting a few trails for them. My front axle is on borrowed time right now.

A.

Back