• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA SoCal Fest 2017 Raffle Winners

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Well I've finally been home long enough to start sorting through photos so here are the lucky winners of the SoCal Fest 2017 Raffle.

i.php

Rick won the Stinkfab Racing drop in tie rod (production number one. The only one out there but not for long. I know my little '96 could use one!). This wasn't a raffle item but was given to the person who needed it the most. Rick won it with his mad Rock, Paper, Scissors skills.

01-la.jpg

Ryan won a Stinkfab Racing centered transmission mount and Baofeng radio mount.

02-la.jpg

Sean won a set of HD Off Road balance beads and a True Utility Skeleton Knife donated by Carol.

03-la.jpg

Mark won a 12 Volt Guy winch switch panel.

04-la.jpg

John won an Azzy's Design Works transfer case linkage kit.

05-la.jpg

Noah won a set of Yukon Gear & Axle Dana 30 axle shafts donated by Inland Jeep and Yukon Gear & Axle.

06-la.jpg

Mark won a Stinkfab Racing offset transmission mount and bottle opener.

07-la.jpg

David won a CAY Industries socket roll.

08-la.jpg

Mark won a TNT Customs $100 gift certificate.

09-la.jpg

Mark won a set of Coyote Enterprises tire deflators.

10-la.jpg

David won a Stinkfab Racing Baofeng radio mount plus a JCR Offroad $100 gift certificate.

11-la.jpg

John won a 4' level donated by Carol.

11A-la.jpg

Mark won a $100 Tom Woods Custom Drive Shafts gift certificate.

12-la.jpg

Josh won a Yukon Gear & Axle folding chair donated by Inland Jeep and Yukon Gear & Axle.

13-la.jpg

Mike G. won a set of Ruff Stuff Specialities front frame stiffeners for an XJ.

14-la.jpg

John won a Yukon Gear & Axle Pump Up Kit donated by Inland Jeep and Yukon Gear & Axle.

15-la.jpg

Carol won a coveted Cougar Wrench donated by Carol and a Stinkfab Racing bottle opener.

16-la.jpg

Rick won an Irwin folding untility knife donated by Carol.

17-la.jpg

Al won a Stinkfab Racing Premium one ton steering kit.

Gilbert won a Yukon Gear & Axle cooler bag donated by Inland Jeep and Yukon Gear & Axle.

19-la.jpg

John won a Prime 4x4 $50 gift certificate and a JCR Offroad $50 gift certificate.

20-la.jpg

Charles (received by Mark) won a Quadratec Q9500i Stealth winch with synthetic winch line.

21-la.jpg

Al won a JeepCables.com '97+ battery and charge cable set.

22-la.jpg

Sean won a Stinkfab Racing bottle opener and set of Coyote Enterprises tire deflators.

23-la.jpg

Beamer won a Azzy's Design Works transfer case shift linkage kit.

Mike G. won the coveted bag of Charcoal but was too sneaky to get a photo in.

24A-la.jpg

Gilbert won a $100 Tom Woods Custom Drive Shafts $100 gift certificate.

25-la.jpg

Al's girlfriend won a Cougar Wrench donated by Carol and a set of Coyote Enterprises tire deflators.

26-la.jpg

I won a Stinkfab Racing Baofeng radio mount and bottle opener.

27-la.jpg

Mike G. won a CAY Industries socket roll and had the charcoal bag forced upon him.

27A-la.jpg

Anak won a 4' level donated by Carol.

28-la.jpg

David won a Yukon Gear & Axle folding chair donated by Inland Jeep and Yukon Gear & Axle.

29-la.jpg

Justin won a TNT Customs $100 gift certificate.

30-la.jpg

Josh won a Stinkfab Racing Baofeng radio mount and bottle opener.

31-la.jpg

David won a set of Coyote Enterprises tire deflators and shirt.

32-la.jpg

John won a Smittybilt recovery kit with ammo box container donated by Inland Jeep and Transamerica.

33-la.jpg

Mark won the big prize, a Leadfoot Offroad cage Cherokee cage kit.

Thanks go to our vendors for giving us awesome prizes, Al for sourcing much of the swag, and you for buying tickets in hopes to win cool stuff. The money that comes from this raffle goes right into our trail systems by funding Land Use Organizations and Adopt-A-Trail volunteer work.

Just want to add my thanks to the club sponsors and other vendors who so generously contributed products to make the raffle another big success this year! Your support is greatly appreciated!

A big thanks to all the donators.

And believe it or not, the azzys design shift linkage is already on my jeep....Students broke the stock linkage when swapping in a 4x4 trans...what a lifesaver this linkage was.

Back