• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crazy pricing on Great Drivetrain items Save $ now... Axles Gears Lockers etc

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Below pricing is good till Dec 24th.

These are all first qulity new items direct to your door in typically one business day, in most areas.

The Best Insert Locker out there right now. Made in the USA! comes with new cross shaft unlike all the others, and you have to buy one separetly. Also, larger pins then all the others, and stronger material.
Dana 30 - 229$ to your door
Dana 35 - 240$ to your door
Dana 44 - 238$ to your door
Dana 44HD (Grand Cerokee) - 262$ to your door
Dana 60 - 299$ to your door

RCV AXLE KITS! These are the strongest axle ktis there are! Stronger then any of your chromoly axles and CTMs or such.
Dana 30 TJ XJ YJ - 890$ to your door
Dana 30 OR 44 JK front - 942$ to your door
Dana 44 TJ Rubi front - 890$ to your door

Stong brand name gear sets. One year manufacture warranty against defects.
Dana 30 (high or low pinion most ratios) - 132$ to your door
Dana 35 (most ratios) - 135$ to your door
Dana 44 (std or thick, most ratios) - 135$ to your door
Dana 30 or 44 JK (most ratios) - 149$ to your door
Ford 8.8 (most ratios) - 140$ to your door

Spools
Dana 44 mini - 79$ to your door
Dana 44 full 3.73 & dn - 120$ to your door
Dana 44 full 3.92 & up - 150$ to your door
Dana 60 35sp full 4.56 & up - 199$ to your door
Dana 60 35sp full 4.11 & dn - 232$ to your door

Eaton E-Lockers
Dana 30 or 44 - 720$ to your door

Chromoly Axle kits with pair of inner & outer axles and spicer ujoints. Come with a lifetime warranty - no questions asked breakage coverage. one free replacement if needed due to breakage, then either $ back or replacement for future if needed. I have Not had one axle come back with breakage on these since I started selling them, over a year ago...
Dana 30 TJ XJ YJ - 506$ to your door
Dana 44 rubicon - 470$ to your door

We Carry most All brands. If you need anything please email us for what your looking for.

We also have the Guarantee'd Lowest pricing on Rock Krawler lift kits!

Robert
RWK Haus Supply
[email protected]

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity that first locker you mention you say is the best insert locker but you don't tell us which one it is? Spartan, Yukon,etc?

Dang Robert, i just bought gears from you last week. and now you put them on sale?...... haha. just funnin with ya man. you gave me a killer deal, thanks a bunch. wish i could afford the axle shafts, but that aint going to happen this years for sure. but when the time comes, youll be who i call for sure.

Back