• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland Jeep Expo Aug. 26

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
8NLMpMj.png

Come out and show some support for one of our SCF supporters. The chapter will have a booth there as well. Stop by and hang out for awhile.

I'll also have shirt orders that I can hand off as well.

Last edited:
Red Letters, when you stop by our booth remember to pick up some Socal Chapter business cards. We have a new supply. They are simple but get the point across.

Is this in chino area?

If not please put the addy in here so i can try an make it out

Rialto. Addy on the first post in thsi thread. Old people, I swear.

David Bricker / SYR

I'll be manning (womaning? wenching?) the booth with Tim--come by and say "HI" and make me glad I made a 200 mile round trip to be at this ":flame: IE in August :flame:" event :wierd:.

I will be coming out in the morning with the Red XJ. Of course it will have it's :NAXJA: stickers on it too.
If you need anything let me know??

Last edited:
Oh, good, at least there will be XJs there. I'm driving my Hyundai, for gas mileage and A/C reasons... It's a 200mi RT for me, so the Jeep is grounded.

I'm driving my lousy-gas-mileage-no-working-AC XJ just because it'll look better in the parking lot than my good-gas-mileage-icy-cold-AC Mini.

Well, this isn't NAMJA.

Although that may sound just a bit better than NAXJA.

Back