• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are there August work days?

peterjford

NAXJA Forum User
Even though my Jeep is down for repairs, I would like to get out of the house for a day or 2 and help with the AAT program, but I need at least 2-3 weeks notice to get it approved by my schedule-master. Are there any work days in August, September? I'd need to borrow a seat in someone's Jeep, but I can bring tools.

August & September both seem to be ridiculously busy, not to mention pretty darn hot so far.

Hopefully we can organize something for one of the two middle weekends in October! I have other events going on Saturday 10/4 & 10/25 that will likely leave me hurting from a hangover on the following Sundays.

Of course, that doesn't stop anyone from making individual runs up there (with a companion vehicle, of course!). If you plan do do so, please send a PM to Karstic, and/or GSequoia, so we can arrange to log your hours.

September is going to be bad for me, lots of family visiting, birthdays, etc. My wife has already vetoed any Jeeping this month, so I will start tearing apart my front axle next weekend with the install of the new rebuilt axle planned for ... winterish ... I hope. Of course I could always drive up in the car and meet you at the campground if someone has a seat open.

Back