• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When is NacFest 09?

OverTheHillsATTW

NAXJA Forum User
I could not remember or attend last years so I wanted to know how long till this years.

Thank you:wave1:

We are working on that now more info to come

Hopefully I'll be able to make the trek this season, would be awesome if the jeepy was ready, and I can swing the $$$ aspect of it....

Are you going to have a jeep to use this year or are going to drive mom's down again

don't schedule a vacation til you plan your nacfest trip :)

don't schedule a vacation til you plan your nacfest trip :)

Vacation is already booked so you'll just have to be sure and schedule the NACfest before 5-16 or after 5-31. :)

Something always seems to come up. The most recent NACfest was the day after my band had a gig and there was no way I would have been remotely functional the next day. :guitar:

Are you going to have a jeep to use this year or are going to drive mom's down again

that will be my Jeep by NAC Fest since the blue Jeep will be used up by then

The most recent NACfest was the day after my band had a gig and there was no way I would have been remotely functional the next day. :guitar:

Well, if you make the next one, bring your guitar down. I'd be up for a campfire jam session. :)

And John, freakin camp next time. :wantyou:

Will do... but still expect to sit up BS'n and having a few cold ones with ya till the wee hours. :thumbup:

"A few"?

:laugh2:

Gonna have to do better than that, I think. :D

I mean, c'mon, by the time the next NacFest rolls around, I'll have been to (and hopefully wheeled my XJ at) Johnson Valley. And I've only heard rumors about what those SoCal guys can do. :wow:

So now that the date is up...who's going to make the time to attend?

I'm going to try and go, but I'm going down to Carlisle, PA for the All-Chrysler Nationals in July as well (our family's only annual trip) and hitting up RC either that Saturday or Sunday as well.

We'll see how my classes go...maybe I'll be able to miss a day and drive down on a Thursday afternoon lol.

party1::cheers:I'm in this year, I cant miss Rob gettin' hammered by the campfire again:shocked:I know y'all have heard it before but my 'manche will be there.:scared::clap:

Back