• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet?

sandfreestyle

NAXJA Forum User
I've been doing some early Spring cleaning around the house and have been finding a lot of parts that I either have to many or won't/can't use anymore. Since this will be my first SoCal Fest, I was wondering if there is a mini swap meet that typically happens. I know I don't want to haul everything out if I don't have to.

A swap meet hasn’t traditionally been a part of SoCal Fest, but I think it’s a great idea.

Of course, you can always post items for sale in the forum and make the transfer at the event.

I planned on doing that but was gonna wait until I got everything together before posting. Between the wheels, leafs, coils, brake parts, and other random odds and ends I find it may take some time before I find everything.

There are traditionally a lot of parts exchanges at almost any event. We have members that live 5 or 10 mi from each other that seem to only see each other to trade stuff at events, haha.
Saturday is usually busy enough without trying to make anything else organized happen, but as Nimrod (Al) said, you can always arrange stuff ahead of time.

Back