• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Discounted Cabin/Camping rates

Tent camping, small rental cabins, one large bunkhouse for groups, subject to availability of course. If I recall correctly, the Chapter lost a little money renting the bunkhouse in 2018, because there were not enough people staying there.

The only thing I need to figure out still is the number of camp sites both tent, cabin and rv that we will be needing as a group so that I can put it on the request for a discount. Since we are a 501c3 the campground had me contact the county to fill out a form so we can get a better group rate.

Shannon wants to know the cost of the cabins and if dogs are allowed in them. I know you are working on the group rate, but does anyone know if dogs are allowed?

Yesish. Cabins are 1 full bed (maybe a twin, been a long time), 2 single size bunk beds. There is a small table, heat, AC.

Indeed. I so hate setting up camp. I mean, sometimes it can be fun but it's almost never relaxing. I also do not have the scratch for a diesel pickup and small travel trailer. Yet.

A small travel trailer can be towed by an XJ... or even an F-150, you don't need a diesel pickup.

Indeed. I so hate setting up camp. I mean, sometimes it can be fun but it's almost never relaxing. I also do not have the scratch for a diesel pickup and small travel trailer. Yet.

I know what you mean. I have to park it then hit 4 buttons to level, open pop outs (has 2) an then i have to push the fourth one to extend the awings. Thats a lot of work for us old people. :cheers:
LOL
:twak:

And still in it!!

I don't believe for one minute that there is any hardship involved at all.

Pushing buttons? That just comes natural for some folks.

Back