• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Volunteers

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
If anyone is interested in helping with the event, we could use some help.

We are looking for people to help with the following things:

1) Trailleaders:

2) Tailgunners:

3) Pot Luck: shortxjdoug is heading this up. Anything regarding this goes thru him.

4) Tech Inspections:

If you would like to help, please let us know where you can assist us.

I'd be happy to be your gunner again, Ed! :Cheers:

I'd be happy to do tech again this year as long as we make it there early. Tiff will be working by then and her schedule might not be as forgiving as mine.

As usual, I can lead the stock/mild ride. We do have fun though, just not the sheetmetal crunching, rolling, blowing up axles kind. We ride!

just follow us and remember..... we spot for entertainment, you make your own judgments

Doug, do you plan to lead a ride like last year? I hate to ask too much from you but.......

i might take you up on this :) hopefully the ability to cut tires like a fat kid cuts into cheesecake rests with you and not the jeep.

i promise ill avoid can opener but everything else is game!

That's fine.

If i come you can ride shotty.

If not just fix what you break. Shafts have full warraty.

I can't stand the tire thing. It has to be me. I know of no one else who cuts tires like me.

As usual, I can lead the stock/mild ride. We do have fun though, just not the blowing up axles kind. We ride!

Unless Mark is with us........

I wanna follow who ever is leading this trail. Minus the blowing up axles part.

sounds like you're with us.

just follow us and remember..... we spot for entertainment, you make your own judgments

this is true, but following the spotted line is always more fun.

whoever is doing tech dont let nate go anywhere without verifying the size of the u-joints in his axle :D

Yep, 260 joints=sitting at the kids table.

oh you guys........

Alloys this year biznatches :illegalflipoff:

so now I'll just kill the ring and pinion.....

Ed,
I'm not sure if I want to be an officially official anything, as the crawl is my fun run, WF is turning more into work. I'll sign up to do Tech, but I'd like to enjoy the rides. Of course if you need someone in a pinch you come find me and we'll get it taken care of.

Also, tent and speakers if I can manage it this year? I *might* have an awning on the weinerbox we could use instead of a tent.

Last edited:
Back