• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker 2/27

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
So BenDiesel finally finished his jeep (for now) and wants to hit the trails. Anyone is welcome to join us as long as you have at least front and rear tow points and a minimum of 31's.

We will be meeting at the main staging area at 10am next sunday morning.

Who's interested in going to see Ben break his junk :roll:

im not going to break any thing.

Would be great to have ya Dave!! You bringin your son?

Keep me updated via PM... My boy is unsure also if he wants to go

I'm coming with my wife. We got a babysitter for the kiddies. :D

I'm coming with my wife. We got a babysitter for the kiddies. :D

Very nice:thumbup:

Look forward to wheelin with you and the wifey

the more the marrier

Very nice:thumbup:

Look forward to wheelin with you and the wifey

Thanks and likewise.

Do you have a gameplan on what trail you're going to begin the day on? I would like to know just in-case I'm late. Our babysitter wont take the kids until 9:00am which puts me at Walker around 10:30, best case scenario.

Lol we usally runn a bit late myself lol

Game plan is Run uppermain line up to humps and bumps then over to lower main line. Ive heard Jeep Cross is bad ass, but Ive never been there and I hear it is one of the hardest trails there.

Game plan is Run uppermain line up to humps and bumps then over to lower main line. Ive heard Jeep Cross is bad ass, but Ive never been there and I hear it is one of the hardest trails there.

Thanks I'll be there. I ran jeepcross last-time and had to winch over the last section of logs found at the end of my vid below, it was awesome.

Any reports on the condition of lower mainline?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQkdE0qbG8w

Last edited:
I heard A lot of walker is tore up pretty good right now... in sure lower main line is going to be worse than it was before

Also just a update, looks like this will be a fairly large group. With the 4 of us from here, a couple pnw boys may be there, also a few JK's from NWJK joining.

This should be a great time!!! Weather is going to add a additional challenge too!!! I cant wait:sunshine:

it soudns like i got 2 guys from work interested in going. one shortbed f150 and a 91 2 door xj

I hope the guy in the 150 doesnt mind Body Damage:scottm:

Back