• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slighlt used RE6130 Lift parts for sale.

aszaunmi

NAXJA Forum User
All,

I am going to be starting my new lift next week. In doing so, I will be taking off most of my RE6130 lift kit and selling the parts. This kit was only used on 4 trails and then I had to take my jeep to Oregon and use as a daily driver for a few months. I no longer need it as a daily driver so its getting bigger.

Here is a link to the kit.

http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Products.aspx?Cn=188&Pn=2021&XnPath=173,180,188&Vid=FD0CF4279519

At this point I will be selling these parts:
$250 - RE1463 LEAF SPRINGS XJ 3.5" W/BUSHING - Sold as a set
$85 - RE1310 ~ COIL SPRINGS XJ 4.5"/PAIR - Sold as a set
$100 - RE3700 CONTROL ARM SF2 LOWER FIXED - Sold as a set
$85 - RE3781 CONTROL ARM SR2 UPPER FRONT FIXED - Sold as a set
$15 - RE2120 T-CASE LOWERING KIT XJ 3/4"

or $500 for everything.

I will also be selling the Np242 Transfer Case and Stock Rear driveshaft. Transfer case has an extended slip yoke and has worked well with the 4.5 inch lift kit. Case works well, just selling to make room for my 231 with SYE.

XFER and rear drive shaft - $250

Parts will go on sale end of jan or beginning of feb. Keep these parts in mind if you are thinking about lifting an XJ the beginning of next year. Prices are workable and just used to get a feel for things.

If prices don’t seem reasonable let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks, Andrew

Back