• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1-Ton parts

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
Engine, transmission and tcase are not for sale. Seats are not for sale. Cage is sold. Harnesses are sold. I'm not selling the whole Jeep.

79 Ford Kingpin D60, 5.38, Detroit locker and D60 rear, 5.38, Detroit locker - $2,500 for the pair.

Rancho RS9000x Pro shocks (21" Collapsed) - $400

40" LTB on 17x9 Raceline Monsters. Set of 4 plus 1 new tire. 5 tires. 4 wheels. - $1,800 (or $1,600 without the new tire) Willing to separate. $1k for just the wheels. (Wheels were painted with plasti-dip and it's pealing off. Otherwise, excellent condition.)

Rear bumper w/ Tire carrier (carrier not pictured. I can get a pic if you're interested) - $350

Frame, tub, body parts - $Ask (I'll be a while before the frame and tub can go since I have to sell everything around it before it can be pulled)

Anything else - $Ask

Located in Abbeville SC. I can ship on your dime. Large parts VIA Fastenal.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not that I don't want you to sell these to make money now...but I'm hoping you'll have the wheels and tires still around the 2nd week of December (and I hope my year end bonus is as good as last year)

Not that I don't want you to sell these to make money now...but I'm hoping you'll have the wheels and tires still around the 2nd week of December (and I hope my year end bonus is as good as last year)

As much as I'd like to hook you up.... I'm thinking they'll be long gone by then.

Yeah I totally understand...I'd be very surprised if you still had them

Yup.

Basically all that's left is the frame, hood, grille, shocks, leaf springs, and a few small parts.

Dodge 2500 Master cylinder, adjustable proportioning valve, etc.

Back