• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling my 89 Cherokee Limited for Parts

bjlinma

NAXJA Member #1265
1989 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 171k, for parts. $500/bo

Located in Haverhill, MA. Will NOT ship. Pictures on craigslist.
http://boston.craigslist.org/car/170895135.html

Auto, 4.0L, 6 cylinder, Working AC, Leather seats (some rips in drivers seat), Full Time and Part Time 4WD. Has recent radiator and hoses. New muffler, tailpipe, windshield, rear brakes and one ball joint. Air adjustable shocks front and rear. Passed Massachusetts safety and emissions in January. All glass is good. Tires are marginal now.

Engine is strong. Transmission shifts great. Transfer case tends to stick in 4wd. There are no problems with driveshafts or axles. This Jeep has been my plow truck for 2 years. I am in the process of removing the plow equipment from the Jeep. Tow hitch has already been removed.

Rocker panels are rusted heavily. Power seats and locks are dead. Power windows barely work. I have had various electrical problems with this Jeep and although it runs well, it is being sold for parts. Search on my Username to read about problems I've had.

If it's still here next week, I'm pulling the drivetrain and junking the rest.

Asking $500 or best reasonable offer. Call Brian for appointment to drive, cell 508-574-8954.

BTT

My wife doesn't want me to start parting it. Has to go in one piece.

Offers?????

Back