• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHO IS COMING

Hi Guys, sorry to say but I won't be able to make it this year. I was looking forward to going on my new G/Y MTR's 35's wth beadlocks after shredding 2 of my 33 BFG's last year. Did Peterbuilt put his rig back together after thrashing it NAC fest last year?

Hope to see you all next year.

John Bjorum

96 Classic said:
Hi Guys, sorry to say but I won't be able to make it this year. I was looking forward to going on my new G/Y MTR's 35's wth beadlocks after shredding 2 of my 33 BFG's last year. Did Peterbuilt put his rig back together after thrashing it NAC fest last year?

Hope to see you all next year.

John Bjorum

That sucks. Sorry to hear you're not gonna make it, always fun having you and your rig there.

STROKER

i will definitely be there.
finished the cage this week(for now) ready to see how she flexes.
ef687c3d.jpg

i hope i can get my homemade beadlocks finished in time. which means i need to find 35" tires because i dont want to mount and balance my 33"s on my beadlock rims.

I am sad to see you are not coming John, I really wanted to see if you trimmed your fenders for them 35's. Did you really trim the fenders?

where is this place exactly like how far from baltimore? will a stock xj be able to hang ? or is it more about hanging out and less bout wheelin?... thanks

Weds after work coming up with a buddy of mine who is bring a Ram Charger with 42" Swampers to run with us for NAC Fest. Should be a great time. Juice

Back