• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complete 1998 Jeep cherokee part out let me know what you need

xjcherokee603

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1998 Jeep cherokee 4.0 auto 4x4 that I am parting out. Has light front end damage. Tell me what you need and I can remove it for you. Has 4.0 engine and NP231 transfer case that will fit cherokee, wrangler, grand cherokee. Has AW4 automatic transmission that shifts smoothly (come drive it and see for yourself). Has good airbags, clean interior, some good body parts, etc. let me know what you need and Ill remove it for you. Jeep has 155k miles on it (not bad for 1998 cherokee) You can call or emaI have a 1998 Jeep cherokee 4.0 auto 4x4 that I am parting out. Has light front end damage. Tell me what you need and I can remove it for you. Has 4.0 engine and NP231 transfer case that will fit cherokee, wrangler, grand cherokee. Has AW4 automatic transmission that shifts smoothly (come drive it and see for yourself). Has good airbags, clean interior, some good body parts, etc. let me know what you need and Ill remove it for you. Jeep has 155k miles on it (not bad for 1998 cherokee) You can call or email me with interest. 603-817-7496 or [email protected]

do you know if I can swap the center console into a 96 5sp? and just for the sake of vanity what color is the interior?

Back