• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I would like post editing in the Den, please.

OT

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if it would be possible to please get someone to fix the problem with not being able to edit ones posts in the Dumpster Diver's Den of Iniquity? I mentioned somthing about it in my most recent post in the Den, but I figure this is the appropriate avenue for such a request. Specifically, I would like the editing restored, because sometimes, as on the open forums, one needs to correct a misspasted link or bad URL in a picture.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Hello,
The current settings should allow you to edit your post up to 45 minutes after the post is made.

That setting is site wide, and not specific to any one particular forum.

Okie Terry said:
I was wondering if it would be possible to please get someone to fix the problem with not being able to edit ones posts in the Dumpster Diver's Den of Iniquity? I mentioned somthing about it in my most recent post in the Den, but I figure this is the appropriate avenue for such a request. Specifically, I would like the editing restored, because sometimes, as on the open forums, one needs to correct a misspasted link or bad URL in a picture.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Forum Fixer said:
Hello,
The current settings should allow you to edit your post up to 45 minutes after the post is made.

That setting is site wide, and not specific to any one particular forum.
Thank you very much.

It works now, but not earlier or for the past week or so. I had seen others complain about the same thing.

I have no idea, my computer must be malfunctioning.

Back