• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Man flap disc wheels are so much cheaper through the vendors than hobogreight...just ordered enough cut off and flap wheels to get the front done . The 36 grit wheels cost a ton in the stores they are about $1.50 here .

Lol...broke down pulling Into the Cheyenne port of entry heard a pop and then no workeeee ... headed over to Peterbilt by tow truck ...I think TnT shop is right close by there.

It is. Fox farm and college area. Iisn’t he peterbilt off the i80 frontage road?

I’m working night shift for the next few months. Tons of fun.

Got to love the weather here in Rochester NY. Its snowed a foot and is still snowing, it is -1f, 91% humidity and 30 mph winds. The wind chill is -30.

Mid day we are almost back to 70 (60 something). Sun shinning. You yankes can keep that cold shit up there, LOL. Wet, nasty 24 F :shiver: was bad enough over the holidays here.

Got to love the weather here in Rochester NY. Its snowed a foot and is still snowing, it is -1f, 91% humidity and 30 mph winds. The wind chill is -30.

Gas bottle question...I am looking to pick up a small 20 cf bottle for my shock fill kit I hear hobo freight. Cylinders are not guaranteed to pass due to quality of course my welding supply place offered to sell me a 20cg bottle filled for $200 , which seems steep ?

Gas bottle question...I am looking to pick up a small 20 cf bottle for my shock fill kit I hear hobo freight. Cylinders are not guaranteed to pass due to quality of course my welding supply place offered to sell me a 20cg bottle filled for $200 , which seems steep ?
Are you paying for a bottle that they can refill? How much are the refills?

I want to say "shop around," but, good customer service is priceless.

You can use my new (full) nitrogen tank if you return it full....

Thanks for the offer on the use But I am buying a tank I was just going to buy the dual fill ori kit with a tank buy they were not in stock so was looking at buying the same kit they sell without the tank , but I just found $200 filled a bit high for a 20f bottled with a fill . I am buying the stuff so I can tube and fill anytime.

Um....... I have no words. Just that this is a family photo, with a Dodge Daytona wearing...... moose heads? :confused:

ea5548e7-d47d-4eae-a5e7-034756764f1f-jpeg.334881

I see you haven't changed your hair cut since that pic. My concern would be, who is the kid? I know you're a DINK so did you kidnap that poor little guy?

I see you haven't changed your hair cut since that pic. My concern would be, who is the kid? I know you're a DINK so did you kidnap that poor little guy?
BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at that little towhead a lot closer! ;)

Well you're the long haired brunette in the photo and the kid came with you...... so.....

:D

Pretty sure I wasn't even born yet when that photo was taken.

Shit, Dutch, that photo was taken last week in Cheyenne... :eyes:

(disclaimer: part of my ongoing campaign to convince everyone that Wyoming is awful so it does not get californicated)

Shit, Dutch, that photo was taken last week in Cheyenne... :eyes:

Too late. My property taxes tripled and HOA fee's(which do include maintenance of the water system) went up, I can no longer camp on the property, my neighbors are encroaching on my 1.2 acre lot according to sat photos, and this is in almost nowhere outside of Pinedale.

(disclaimer: part of my ongoing campaign to convince everyone that Wyoming is awful so it does not get californicated)

Back