• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE adjustable track bar

Rocker

NAXJA Forum User
Putting on 4.5 RE lift. Drilled mount to 5/8 as per destructions. The bolt supplied w/trackbar fits fine in mount and spacers but where it goes through the heim joint there is at least an 1/8 " of play. Is this normal or is there a bushing missing? If its normal it seems like that could only cause problems. I have read many of the of the clunking, popping, and loosening trackbar mount threads and I hate doin things twice. I will probably call RE tomorrow but what say you who didnt sell me the stuff?

OK, I gather what you are saying is when you put the bolt through the heim there is 1/8" play in it? Yeah that doesn't seem right. It should slide right in but not really have any play. Sounds as if you have the wrong bolt in there. Got a pic?

Thanks everybody. I knew that there had to be something missing. Lift is going well and NAXJA is a big part of the reason. I think have almost as much time in spraying (on can 3 of PB) and searching as I do turning a wrench.

Back