• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Wrenchfest

XJ Stryker

WHO DAT!
This started from another Thread.

Thinking late Jan early Feb about a month or so prior to WF.
Lots of us got upgrades and goodies we want on our jeep or hell just need to fix it. Plus putting on the stuff Santa Brought us in Dec.

Cheese-man volunteered his garage for the westerners. (I am sure he will post with more specific details)

Mac 'never remembers anything' gyver volunteered his garage for anyone who wants to drive from this area.

I know there are a lot of people that want some mods but are hesitant to do it there selves. And even something like putting on Sliders is a PIA by yourself lol. I know I just did it. Anyway maybe we can get some interest going for this. Anymore volunteers for garages. If worse comes to worse I got a two car garage in Ky I can volunteer but I don't have half the tools some of ya'll have.

Anyway lets get something going. :peace:

This started from another Thread.

Thinking late Jan early Feb about a month or so prior to WF.
Lots of us got upgrades and goodies we want on our jeep or hell just need to fix it. Plus putting on the stuff Santa Brought us in Dec.

Cheese-man volunteered his garage for the westerners. (I am sure he will post with more specific details)

Mac 'never remembers anything' gyver volunteered his garage for anyone who wants to drive from this area.

I know there are a lot of people that want some mods but are hesitant to do it there selves. And even something like putting on Sliders is a PIA by yourself lol. I know I just did it. Anyway maybe we can get some interest going for this. Anymore volunteers for garages. If worse comes to worse I got a two car garage in Ky I can volunteer but I don't have half the tools some of ya'll have.

Anyway lets get something going. :peace:

I'm in Fort Wayne, and as along as there isn't an XRRA stadium race the weekend of a wrenchfest I'm down...

mac 'remembered that I made this offer' gyvr

any one in NWIN want to do a wrench fest? i would like to get some stuff done to the XJ, i have a two car garage that can fit one XJ with a little room to work but i have very limited tools, no floor jack, no air compressor, and no heat so it isn't a very good place to hold a wrench fest but i figured i would throw it out there

-Rew

Back