• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party 12/16 11am Long Beach!

How many people, and how many meals?

• 3 Adults no food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Child no food

• 2 Children no food

• 3 Children no food

• 3 Children with meal

• Total voters
Thanks, everyone for coming. We really enjoyed our day and the company. Great to see some old friends and meet some new ones.
Merry Xmas!!

In general, I am already very tired of the quarantine and I want to again arrange a grill party with friends or go to a food festival. At the last festival I went to, I met some really cool guys from truesoundhire. They are responsible for sound and light at festivals and various events. We chatted a bit and I got their contacts. I have a birthday soon and I hope that by this day we could all get together.. I will be happy to call these guys to organise my holiday! I think it will be an unforgettable party! Especially when everyone is so tired of sitting at home

In general, I am already very tired of the quarantine and I want to again arrange a grill party with friends or go to a food festival. At the last festival I went to, I met some really cool guys from truesoundhire. They are responsible for sound and light at festivals and various events. We chatted a bit and I got their contacts. I have a birthday soon and I hope that by this day we could all get together.. I will be happy to call these guys to organise my holiday! I think it will be an unforgettable party! Especially when everyone is so tired of sitting at home
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago when was my birthday?!

Back