• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

June 1st wheeling?

navyblue123

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to get out on the first and hit something. Heard eagle rock and Saran Wrap are kinda fun. I’ve never done them before. Also wouldn’t mind hitting spring creek. If anyone is wanting to hit something different I’m also up to suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to get out on the first and hit something. Heard eagle rock and Saran Wrap are kinda fun. I’ve never done them before. Also wouldn’t mind hitting spring creek. If anyone is wanting to hit something different I’m also up to suggestions.

I had Buena Vista in mind still. I've also never been to E.R. or S.W.. Spring Creek is fun, it just beats you up between obstacles and the last obstacle is not passable due to snow. I'll still be camping and wheeling somewhere...

Ya Buena Vista is just a long drive for me, and it sounded like it wasn’t happening any more with in4aride having an untimely death in their family.

Spring Creek it is for me then. They have a really badass campsite at the fork going toward the 2nd obstacle, big fire pit. flat ground, not a lot of traffic

Only problem is I remembered I have to pick someone up from the airport at 2pm. Idk if that gives me enough time

Back