• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TORXFest 2012: 2/17 - 2/19

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I wanted to get this posted a few weeks out to give people time to plan. I want to see a great turnout for this!

Who:
Who cares? Come on out if you're interested.
What: I'm posting this as a camping trip first and foremost. I don't want to set the expectations too high. :D However, I'm sure come Saturday we'll head out for some trails. I highly doubt my junk will be ready by then, so I'll navigate if someone has an open seat.
When: February 17-19, Friday-Sunday.
Where: Stagecoach Horsecamp. Follow Highway 6 to the Browns Camp/Rogers Camp turnoff. Stay right at the Y, and follow the signs to Horsecamp (trailer friendly route).
Reqs: If you plan on wheeling, make sure you have front and rear tow points. I'd also advise on some decent tires (not stock), and a CB to stay in touch.

This will be in late February, so expect snow and cold temps. Come prepared for the conditions if you plan on camping or wheeling.

07'
P1010037.jpg

Start stock piling firewood now.
IMG_0300.jpg

The $17 and two expired Chalupa coupons will be back up for grabs. ;)
IMG_0197.jpg

*If we end up getting epic snowfall between now and then, I might change this to an overnight Hypothermia Snow run instead.

Re: TORX's Winter TSF Campout: 2/17 - 2/19

I'm in!

(Chalupa coupons are expired.)

IN!! How bout the 1/4 burnd chair?? the beast quit running agian. so almost def bringing an xj. and ya its trailer and camper friendly.

Id like to make it, however I dont think I can prepare for it in time. we'll see though.

Its trailer friendly pending snow fall. I think getting a trailer into horse camp is a big chore with a lot of snow.

I call Shotty in Dicks Rig.

Just checked with the gf to see if she wants to go. if she does, im a definite in. if she doesnt, im a maybe.

my wife told me to go for it, and there is no way in hell she is camping in the Winter.

Gf said hells yes. We'll see how that goes the same weekend haha. Sorry joe, no open seat. Let's get that blue beast working.

Back