• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2011 sand flea rally (at Sand Lake Oregon)

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
The registration flyers are out for the 2011 Sand Flea rally !

Event will be held on april 30th.

Vehicle check in - Saturday 7-9am

Registration deadline is April 10th

Limited to 125 rigs

NO QUADS OR SIDE BY SIDES!!

If your interested in a registration flyer hit me up via PM and i can email you one.

If you have never been, its a great event put on by the sand fleas 4x4 club. Loads of fun and family friendly.

some pics and stuff from the last few events -
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1031610&highlight=sand+flea

Was nice to have a few more NAXJA folks there last year. Would be great to have even more this year :cheers:

You can still bring your quads and UTV's but they CANT be registered for the event, but if your kids or your friends want to ride they can do that. Im not sure I will make it. Day trip maybe in store for me but I may just go down for the fun not the rally.

I told myself last year that i would not miss this year...

I'm gonna try to make it for the day.. but i have alot on my plate that month!

[I said:
Kristin (Kris) Smith
Hello All,

This email is to let you know that I have received your entry and have entered them. We are looking forward to seeing all of you on the 30th of April...

:party: we'll be there friday afternoon, maby morning. if, i can get caught up on the work thing...

so stoked:clap:
Bronze.

not sure either. I've never been to sand lake before. We should get there around noonish. I still haven't decided if we're taking the jeep or the Explorer.

Back