• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Piston's Wild Cruise-In: 10-3

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We have another local 4x4 show coming up to help raise money for the Yacolt Burn. Piston's Wild is putting on a 4x4 cruise in at Woody's 4x4 in Vancouver. I didn't make it out last year, but from what I heard it was a blast with a huge attendance.

Should be a good time. Lots of games and activities are planned. An RTI ramp will be there for all of you wanting another shot at it. I also may have heard a rumor about a possible club competition, which sounds like fun.

189568e7.jpg

Registration forms are available at Woody's 4x4, Piston's Wild Forum, and I also have a small stack too (PM me if you need one).

Re: Woody's 4x4 Cruise In: 10/3

I will be there! Its a good time and a huge number of rigs are always there.

Sounds like a fun time. I am going to try and be there.

ill be there most likely teehee i guess ill have to wash my jeap haha so excited

Just realized that the title says Woody's 4x4 Cruise in....when it should say Pistons Wild Cruise in since its not Woody's event, dont know if it really matters at this point but oh well.

Bump for this weekend!

Who's still in?

Looks like we may have around 10 rigs out there. Would anyone be interested in meeting up in the morning, and then rolling in together? That way at least we can park as a group.

I'm thinking around 8ish in Vancouver somewhere? I'll iron out the details later.

Good news: Still IN!
Bad news: Slacked off and never sent in my registration.. Will they have everything on-site to fill out? (I understand the $15 late price)

Back