• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Oktoberfest: 10/21 - 10/23

Just curious Im still new to wheeling. How are the trails at Evans like are they a lot harder then the trails at Elbe? Im running a 3.5 inch lift on 32s open. Ive never been there heard a lot of mixed things about Evans Creek some say I shouldn't go due to my setup and others say Evans creek is easier then Elbe trails. Ive done all the trails at Elbe except for the Busy so im pretty new to wheeling im just curious if i should go out or not tommrow

I'm in. See you guys Sat. morning.

Just curious Im still new to wheeling. How are the trails at Evans like are they a lot harder then the trails at Elbe? Im running a 3.5 inch lift on 32s open. Ive never been there heard a lot of mixed things about Evans Creek some say I shouldn't go due to my setup and others say Evans creek is easier then Elbe trails. Ive done all the trails at Elbe except for the Busy so im pretty new to wheeling im just curious if i should go out or not tommrow

supermini99, I'm on 31's with a locker in back. I'd say you'll be fine. Might need a strap a few times.

Ive ran al of evans with your setup. Its all about driver skill. Just take it easy and have a spotter who knows wut they are doing and you will be fine.

I would love to go. Unfortunately I spent everything I had for the rebuild. Spicer parts aren't cheap. (Unless your name is nick willis)lol. Next year I'm definitly in. I'm not going all out at the end of next summer. Sorry dave. I'll see you guys at the turkey run. Have fun, be safe, come back in one piece.

sent from my mind because I'm so Awesome!

Well if your not going... where's my money!

I am running a little behind, should be out of pdx by 2

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

I'm STOKED.. might be up tonight, might be up tomorrow morning.. trying to talk the wife into staying until sunday.. whatever the case I'M WHEELING THIS WEEKEND!

Just put insurance on the jeep, Got a Trip permit from DMV.. and stopped by Ace hardware to buy a 7/16"s tap to replace my Cross-member bolt that fell out..

It's on lady's!

FYI, Eric came up with a legitimate excuse today. Sounds like we'll be rolling out tomorrow morning round 5:30ish. If anyone's thinking on camping, go! I'm sure Dave would love some company.

Plan is still to rendezvous at the campground in the morning, and hit the trails by 10:00.

Want to borrow a book Dustin? ;-) I've got a really good one!!
I'm pretty sure he already knows that one.

Now if you want to put it in the glove box, and if I "happen" to get bored on the trail... :laugh:

Seriously, don't do that as it would likely get used for firewood.

I will be there but for the second year in a row rebel1 is broke but for the second year I will be riding with my brother in law kevin. See you all there. TILTED WHEELIN. Rebel1 out.

What about the woodland 3 live crew? Do they still have jeeps, or are they back on to rice runners and spinners?

I no longer own a Jeep. Just a broken Ford, but the spinners have been ordered.

I'm so bummed/jealous I can't go.

FML

Back