• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Northwest Chapter Firedrill Run - May 15th

So who's actually still planning on participating in the Firedrill Run?

-Goblazers_6
-Aaron Barnes
-Bronzewyrm
-TORX (assuming I can run a trail or two before to make sure all is well with the front end)
-???

I will be there there somewhere? Lets play hide and seek instead, I will hide and you can seek. Lets see if you can find me, I will probably be so well hidden I will be lost, since ive been there twice.

I will be there there somewhere? Lets play hide and seek instead, I will hide and you can seek. Lets see if you can find me, I will probably be so well hidden I will be lost, since ive been there twice.

Your easy to find..... just follow the smell of bullshit. Lol

So who's actually still planning on participating in the Firedrill Run?

-Goblazers_6
-Aaron Barnes
-Bronzewyrm
-TORX (assuming I can run a trail or two before to make sure all is well with the front end)
-???

x2. id like to know whos asking for my key. before i show up at the stageing area.

cyall soon
Bronze.

If I haven't found anything better to do by around 2pm I'll probably come up for camping...

but then again, If I just wait until the noob run it might not be raining like a bitch

Last edited:
Back