• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab May 24th-29th

quinnsweet

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone going out there at that time? I spent the last summer building my rig and moab will be my intro to wheeling. I have a 97 with 4.5 inch lift and 33s so i can handle some of the harder trails. thinking of starting easy like dome mesa and such but moving into trails like hells revenge and fins n things. sounds like you would want to come lemme know and i would love to have another jeep and maybe someone to teach a couple tips and tricks while wheeling! if you arent going out we should recconect this summer for some CO trails because i want to get into it!

That's the week of EJS (in case you weren't somehow aware).

4.5" and 33's (lockers?) will get you many places in Moab.

I'll be there, but running a bit...different...type of trail.

Uh I mean may not March ;).Might be jumping the gun but I'll come back and post in may just seeing if anyone has some long term plans. No she just catching the end of some Nissan thing

Anyone going out there at that time? I spent the last summer building my rig and moab will be my intro to wheeling. I have a 97 with 4.5 inch lift and 33s so i can handle some of the harder trails. thinking of starting easy like dome mesa and such but moving into trails like hells revenge and fins n things. sounds like you would want to come lemme know and i would love to have another jeep and maybe someone to teach a couple tips and tricks while wheeling! if you arent going out we should recconect this summer for some CO trails because i want to get into it!
Ill be going the first week of June. 1st through the 4th I believe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back