• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swag Off Road finger brake

Hdcor4whlr

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought the Swag 20 ton heavy duty finger brake. I placed the order on the 8th and received the kit on the 14th, so nothing like Amazon Prime but still not too bad. I opened it up and made sure that everything was there and it was pretty apparent that this thing is very heavy duty, and heavy, shipping weight is 67 lbs.

The directions were clear & simple and the assembly only took about an hour or so. Defiantly a quality product, everything lined up pretty well with minimal effort. It did need slight modification of a few parts but what DIY kit doesn't? The only issue I ran into was that the 9.5" die section is 3/32" shorter than the other die sections, so I won't be able to bend anything full length until I can get that replaced. Swag Off Road was closed by the time I tried to call them so I contacted them through the website and will have to hear back from them.

I didn't have time to play with it too much but I bent a few pieces of 3/16" & 1/4" and it works great. I can't wait to really put it through its paces.

39029079992_3759a8b46e_z.jpg
[/url]Untitled by David Nichols, on Flickr[/IMG]

24235963467_b1890b216b_z.jpg

24235964027_b68cdc8ecb_z.jpg

39066256652_12c9e6ab3c_z.jpg

38386966884_b7cc54ebfe_z.jpg

25231748798_b18485509c_z.jpg

27319681189_94fee3e775_z.jpg

Bummer on the messed up die dimensions.

Let us know how they resolve that. I have had one of these on my wish list for a couple of years now.

I couldn't have asked for them to handle it any better. I emailed them on Saturday the 16th, they responded on Tuesday the 19th telling me that a replacement was on its way and to keep the old one. And i received the new part on Thursday the 21st. And I'm guessing that if I would have called them instead of emailing Sales, I probably would have gotten it sooner. I would defiantly say that Swag's customer service is as good as their products.

Awesome.

Thank you for the follow up.

Back