• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 2017 - Adopt-A-Trail Meeting

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Come on out to the March AAT Quarterly meeting. Not only does this earn hours for the club but you learn interesting insider details on the goings on in the forest. I would like to see a good number of people there as this meeting has a special announcement that effects us directly.

Wednesday March 15th
Corona Sizzler
1461 Rimpau Avenue
Cornoa, CA 92879
Meeting starts at 7PM, I suggest getting there early to grab some grub.

It is my intention to be there. It's been awhile.

Sure, the weekend AFTER I'm in town. Just my luck again. Well, I'll be there in spirit?

David Bricker / SYR - PHX

Sizzler; beer and wine only.

Any other Wednesday I could have gone, but the 15th is my son's birthday, so I have to stay home and eat cake.

:doh:

Souske Sean and I are coming up from SD, probably leaving here b/w 4:30 & 5pm.

If anyone else wants to meet us by Clairemont Square or on the 15 north and ride up with us, TEXT or CALL me... I probably won't be on here again today...

six 19 65four ninety-seven 58

It had been a long time since I've been to an AAT meeting; I'm glad I made it out. It was great to see the showing of the Socal chapter members, and the positive direction we as a club are heading with our involvement in the program.

So what is the announcement?

Or is it still a big secret?

:shhh:

Not a big secret, just don't want to steal Mr. Thumbs thunder. Maybe that should read thumbder.

Yeah but you already know the answer :)

NAXJA has co-adopted 2N47, Cleghorn Ridge. The existing club, the Drifters, needed some help due to the large amount of activity Cleghorn sees and the Forest Service called on NAXJA.

...and the Forest Service called on NAXJA.

Kinda gives me the warm fuzzies. The chapter has come a long way since 2003. I think I'll stick around.

We have to share?

:scared:

I don't know about this. I didn't do so well on that particular subject in kindergarten.

:doh:

Back