• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few items for sale or trade

GreaseMonkey17

NAXJA Forum User
Here shortly I’ll be installing my lift and wheels and tires . I will have 5 wheels and tires all in good shape with plenty of tread . Date coded to 2016 Goodyear Wranglers . Factory steel wheels good looking actually . Anything I’m pulling to replace for the lift is free to good home or trade suspension wise . Can provide pictures if anyone’s interested .

What size tire?

Not sure where you are in Missouri, but I'm wanting to put our XJ back to stock n it has a full 4.5" lift with leaf packs. May be interested in your stock suspension stuff.

Wish I would of known this before I bought my new 4.5 inch lift . I’m in central mo I’ll message you . Not awfully far from you !

Last edited:
Didn't realize you were that far. I'd be interested for a stock XJ I'm putting back on the road if you ever happened to come this way. Coming to Winterfest by chance?

Back