• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IC Good Karma anyone?

Tire chains, 235 75 15ish, worked like a champ years ago, some light rust. Still very usable.

Hub bearings, 99.5+, Used from a yard, came of a cherry 2001 cash for clunker. :gag:

97+ stock steel bumper (black) to come soon... when I figure out if it's front/back/withorwithout end caps.

I like it when karma repays me with Beer.

Last edited:
I have some stock 00' alum. rims and 2 stock steel rims one with a 31x10.50 big o xt with lots of tread the other is a factory gsa spare. I also have a rustys crossover steering and a np 231 out of a 89

cheapo cup holder for 84-96 xj, the kind that screws into the center console

Do you still have this? Are you giving it away?

I have some stock 00' alum. rims and 2 stock steel rims one with a 31x10.50 big o xt with lots of tread the other is a factory gsa spare. I also have a rustys crossover steering and a np 231 out of a 89

What are you wanting for trade or how much are you selling this Items for or are you giving them away?

the rims and steering are free but you need to come and pick them up. the transfer case next to free (name a price)

Sounds like a deal, My brother can come pick them up tomorrow some time, just let me know when, He lives in St. George, I will take the rims and tire and the cross over steering.
I do not have need for the transfer case or I would get that too. Sent you a PM with my number. I hope we can do this tomorrow because he is busy after that tell end of next week.

steering, alum rims gone still have the transfercase and stock wheels

Lift coils, approximate 3" over stock. red, old, firm ride

2" lift coil spacers, poly, actually measure 1.75"

1" lift coil spacers, aluminum

Track bar relocate brackt, mounts axle side LoWER and more to the driverside, I guess it prevents bind and allows you to run a stock trackbar with 4" lift. I've never had issues with wobble using it. In fact I didn't realize it was there.

Hoping for karma in the form of a 35" spare, or beer.

Five used 315/75R16's.

One is almost new, two are around 50%, the other two are worn from a bad alignment and might pass inspection.

Must take all five. Located in Ogden.

Jared:patriot:

4 Rough Country Shocks...yeah not the greatest but they will do. The bushing have been replaced by RC (all it took was 1 phone call).

They came with the 4.5 X series kit, upgraded to RE.

Also, 97+ stock tail lights

Last edited:
Back