• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bill Moore Lake?

Has anyone been up there recently? I am wanting to go Saturday... I can't find any updated trip reports. The last one on TrailDamage was in 2011???

Any recent info would be appreciated! Thank you!

Ok, so I went anyway... The trail was EPIC fun, but the fishing sucked. It looks like they have had quite an amount of rain because the trail was pretty washed out. The lake was more like a big mud puddle with it only being about 2 feet deep all the way across. So no fish any where.

Fun day over all, but the fishing was a bummer. Pictures to come!

Yes there's a few tough spots but my jeep but made it fine without any damage. I have a 3 inch lift with 32'' studded duratracs and lockers up front. It's rated a 4 I believe because of the very beginning (very washed out dips & ruts- need some good flex) and the very end (extreme climbs on very loose rocks- need guts & good tires). It is very fun for sure with awesome views! Good luck!

Good to hear, I have 4" lift, locked in the rear, 31" goodyear kevlar. Should be ok, been on some rough ones, rated 6-7 in AZ, so this one should be ok. Thanks guys!

Back